While we don't want to discourage interactions in our website members area and on our Facebook Group, we do want to make sure that these areas are clean and enjoyable by everyone.
These are provided as family-friendly community areas for fans, supporters, volunteers, and staff of the Snuggles Project, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines. If your message does not abide by the guidelines, it will be removed.
- We cannot allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone, our organization or any other organization.
- We will not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes funding requests, online campaigns, promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency, or the like. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any company or agency.
- You may solicit requests for people to join your group only if you have an approved group on the Snuggles Project website.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
As a benefit of membership, we provide members with the ability to create their own local groups on the Snuggles Project website. Through their group, group leaders will be able to communicate with their group members, create events, post photos and videos, and more. Group leaders are responsible for maintaining an up-to-date description of their group and contact information. All groups must be created and maintained on the Snuggles Project website. Groups created outside of our website will not be allowed.
Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Hugs Society or the Snuggles Project.
Now that all of that is said and done, we hope you'll check here often for news and information, and participate in discussion or leave a comment on our wall!